It’s so good. SO GOOD.
1. Boil up some penne or other chunky pasta.
2. Meanwhile, sautee in ExtraVirg Olive Oil: 1 can rinsed/ drained chickpeas, MUCH minced garlic (I’m talkin’ about, like, 6 cloves).
3. Add 3 or 4 diced tomatoes to your chickpeas and garlic, let ’em get hot and fall apart a little
4. Add fresh spinach to your tomato/ chickpea mix, stir it in until it’s nice and wilty
5. Toss in the pasta
6. Grate some parmesan (generously) over each serving. *
7. Save the rest– this dish has mileage and is even better the second day.
*If you are still buying that powdered “cheese” (and I use the term loosely) at the end of the aisle in the green cylinder, STOP IT. Buy a block of parmesan and get to grating. It only takes a second and it tastes better times a hundred.